Safe Hunting Starts with Hunter Education!
Beasafehunter has been offering the online hunter safety education course for more than 15 years.
Many hunter safety educators and coordinators have cooperated over the years to offer you one of the best courses in North America. This course is accurate, captivating, and easy to follow.
Our hunter safety education course meets the Safety Course Standards set forth by the Department of Natural Resources and by the International Hunter Education Association (IHEA).
Our highly engaging course is fully mobile-friendly on any device and you can study at your own pace. We'll keep track of your progress.
If you have any questions as you move ahead within the online course, you can chat live with our customer support representative.
Hunter Safety Course
3 easy steps
Study at your own pace
- Pay only when you pass
- Complete an easy-to-read study guide
- Only $29.95 (online course, the quizzes, and online certificate included)
Take the final test
- Pass the final test
- Free retries - Risk free!
Print the Certificate
- Ace your hunter course
- Attend a field day if needed
- Go hunting!
Online Study Guide
- Wildlife conservation
- Wildlife identification
- Conservation laws
Survival and First Aid
- Importance of planning and preparation
- Emergency situations
- About firearms and ammunition
- Shooting skills
- Fire maintenance
Bow Hunting and Muzzleloading
- Bows and arrows
- Muzzleloading firearms
- DOs and DON'Ts
- Responsible hunting
- Treestand safety
- Fall arrest system
- Types of stands
- All terrain vehicles
- Boating responsibility while hunting
- Safety and trip planning
- Turkey hunting
- Code of conduct
You may ask
FAQ - Hunting Safety Course and Hunting License
- Must I take this course to get a hunting license?
Yes. You need to get certified in order to purchase your Hunting License.
- Is the Beasafehunter hunter course approved by the IHEA?
Yes. The IHEA has approved and accepted the Beasafehunter Course.
- Is it possible to see the content of the course before starting my training?
Of course! Feel free to view our Hunter Safety Course.
- What is the cost of the Beasafehunter online hunting safety course?
The cost of the Beasafehunter course is $29.95. Get certified in order to purchase your Hunting License.
- Is there a minimum age to take this online education course?
It depends on the State where you are resident.
- Must I complete the course in one sitting?
You can complete the course in one sitting, or spread it out over several days. You go at your own pace.
- Why choose Beasafehunter.org?
- There are hundreds of illustrations and videos to help you better understand the content.
- You can access our online hunter safety course 24/7
- Our online support is available by phone, email or chat.
- We offer multi-platform training.
- OUR PLEDGE! “Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back”!
- Must I reside in the State in which I'm taking the Beasafehunter Course?
You should follow your hunter safety course in the State where you are resident.
- Is my Hunter Education Certificate good in other states?
Every U.S. state that demands a Hunter Education Certificate accepts the Georgia Hunter Education Certificate. Georgia will accept Hunter Education Certificates from other states that conform to IHEA requirements as well.
- Is there a time limit to complete an approved Hunter Safety Course?
You must spend a minimum of seven (7) hours studying the hunter safety course, but you can take more time if you wish. You will then have as long as you need to complete the final exam.
- Does the Hunter Card expire?
No. It is good for life.
- How do I contact customer support?
You can send an email to email@example.com or call us at
- What passing score must I get in the quizzes to access the final test?
The passing mark for the unit quizzes is 80%. If you don’t pass the quiz, you must re-study that particular section and then re-take the quiz.
- Is there a study guide available to help me complete my course?