We at BeaSAFEhunter.org believe that Hunting Safety Education is essential and should be available to everyone.
This study guide provides a wealth of interesting and vital information for Hunting Safety Education.
You will still need to complete the mandatory online Hunting Safety Course with us to get certified.
- Meat Quality
- Approaching Downed Game
- Vital Areas of Big Game Animals; Recovery
- Field Dressing of Big Game
- Skinning of Big Game
- Transport of Big Game
- Abnormal Conditions in Game
- Game Bird and Waterfowl Field Dressing, Plucking & Cleaning
- Wildlife Conservation Principles
- Modern Wildlife Conservation
- Wildlife Management Techniques
- Role of the Hunter & Controlling the Harvest
- Federal Aid Program
- Wildlife Identification
- Wildlife Identification - Waterfowl
- Wildlife Identification - Game Birds
- Wildlife Identification - Game Animals
- Conservation Laws - Introduction & Understanding
- Current Hunting Laws, Responsibilities, and violations
- Management Data for Wildlife Biologists
Survival & First Aid
Beasafehunter hunter safety course is accredited by The International Hunter Education Association (IHEA)-USA. The professional hunter education association affiliated with the Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies and the 50 state fish and hunter education programs. Which covers: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.